Terms & Conditions
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material in any way that is unlawful including, but not limited to, the unauthorised copying and/or distribution of copyright material and content made available on our site.
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, distribute, alter, copy, download or sell any part of our site or content hosted by us on our site including, but not limited to, online screeners.
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, distribute, copy, sell or otherwise disclose any log-in details and/or passwords provided to you by us or our agents to enable the use by you of private areas of our site, including, but not limited to, online screeners.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of any and all losses suffered by us, our affiliates and employees, together with costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs), resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you as appropriate.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.